Guitar Hero Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guitar Hero Forum

Welcome to this Forum for all your Guitar Hero needs

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Five Worst Songs of All Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeycakes
brad
Jakeycakes

The Five Worst Songs of All Time Empty
PostSubject: The Five Worst Songs of All Time   The Five Worst Songs of All Time Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:52 am

5: MR. CROWLEY BY OZZY OSBOURNE
Ugh. This is hailed as Randy's best solo. BLASPHEMY. Randy had MUCH better. This song just... I hate this song. You can't tell what Ozzy s saying, there's no guitar until the solos, and the solos aren't that good. Ugh. Randy has done so much better. By saying this was his best, you shame his memory. R.I.P. Randy Rhoads.

4: ERUPTION BY VAN HALEN
Why is this popular? This is a Van Halen solo. Not a song. It's filler. It's crap. Why make a crappy instrumental popular, when you have awesome songs like Altitudes and Perpetual Burn by Jason Becker, and Angel by Marty Friedman?

3: SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT BY NIRVANA
*Facepalm* It was very hard deciding between my top three... Kurt Cobain himself hated this song. THIS is the song Nirvana is known for. It sucks. The only good thing to come out of this song is this.

2: STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN BY LED ZEPPELIN
Hailed as the greatest Rock n' Roll song of all time, In The Evening to Heaven is Jimmy Page playing his gee-tar really slowly and Robert Plant moaning She's buying a stairwaaaaaaaaaaay... tooooooooooo heeeeeeeeeaaaaaaavvveeeeennnn... Sucks. WHY THE HELL DID THEY PUT THIS CRAP ON THE SAME ALBUM AS ROCK AND ROLL? Led Zeppelin themselves hate this song.

1: ENTER SANDMAN BY METALLICA
*Facepalm* Oh. Em. Eff. Gee. Metallica sold themselves out. *Facepalm* Not even Weird Al can salvage this pile of crap.
Back to top Go down

The Five Worst Songs of All Time
Page 1 of 1